Buying Lifetime License Drawing Entries Online: Things you should know
Before you enter the Texas License Connection you may want to review and print out the below helpful tips, especially if you are a first time user of this online purchasing system.
A $5 administrative fee will be charged for your online shopping transaction. You may purchase as many Lifetime License Drawing entries as you want and any additional hunting and fishing licenses or permits during this shopping transaction for this $5 fee.
Helpful Tips for Using the Texas Online Connection:
- The first web page on this system will have detailed information you need to read before you hit "Continue"
- On the next web page you will click on the link that best fits your description:
- You've purchased a license, permit or Big Time Texas Hunts (BTTH) entry before
- You have not purchased a license, permit or Big Time Texas Hunts (BTTH) entry before
- You're purchasing licenses, permits or entries for others
- Depending on which link you click, you will either have to register as a new customer or fill in some information to locate your existing account, or if you are buying for someone other than yourself you will need to click "Buy Licenses, Permits or Entries"
- Once you have completed this information, select the category "Combination Hunting and Fishing" and the license year "This Year (09/01/2010 - 09/01/2011)"
- Click on the box next to "Lifetime Combo License Drawing"
- It will ask you how many entries you would like to purchase for the drawing. There is no limit to the number of entries that you can purchase.
- When you've selected all of the entries you would like to purchase, click "Check Out" at the bottom of the page and follow the simple instructions to complete your purchase.