State Park Internet Reservations
Texas Parks and Wildlife offers Internet reservations 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- To check availability
- Make a reservation
- Cancel a reservation
All Texas Parks and Wildlife Regulations, rules and operational policies, apply to internet reservations. This includes administrative charges when altering a reservation.
Note: Group facilities, Texas Outdoor
Family Programs, cabins, hotel rooms, improved shelters, and Ranch reservations
cannot be accessed via the web at this time.
For those options please call the Customer Service Center at (512) 389-8900
- For Cabins and hotel rooms enter 1-1-2
- For Group facilities, Ranch accommodations, or Hueco Tanks enter 1-1- 3
- For Texas Outdoor Family Programs call (512) 389-8903
Internet Reservation Basics
- Make/cancel reservations for campsites and shelters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, up to 11 months in advance (333 days).
- Cancellations must be made 3 or more days in advance of the arrival date to receive a refund less the applicable administrative fee. For more information go to Cancellations, Transfers, and Extensions.
- Only reservations made on the web can be cancelled on the web.
- A credit card is needed to confirm reservations.
- Reservations can be made for the same day arrival to a park between the hours of 12:00 am & 5:00 am only. After that time period, you must call the park directly for availability and/or reservations.
- Group facilities, cabins and hotel rooms cannot be accessed via the web at this time.
Our goal is to make your visit to our Internet reservation booking site a pleasant and productive experience. If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail Customer Service or contact them by phone at 512/389-8900.
Internet reservations can be made for most parks; others are available through the Central Reservation Center. For more information go to our Main Reservations Page.
As Texas State Park customers, you are very important to us. We have worked hard to install a system that allows you to make internet reservations at no charge.
Please let us know if you have encountered any problem in processing
your reservation. Please call our Customer Service Center (512) 389-8900
and select option 1, 4, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you do not receive an e-mail confirming your reservation, a reservation has not been secured. Please call the number above. .
Your communications will receive a response, although some of our return contacts may be delayed past our normal response time. Thank you for your patience.