International Migratory Bird Day Festival
Celebrate birds through games, walks, displays, crafts, music and more!
May 10, 2014
from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
|Where||Government Canyon State Natural Area|
|Contact Name||Niki Lake|
|Contact Phone||(210) 688-9055 ext. 292|
- Migratory birds do amazing things, and to show this we will have games, activities, booths, displays, crafts, music, photo ops, guided bird walks and more!
- Join our birthday party for the Golden-cheeked warbler from 1-1:30 pm! We will celebrate the 150th anniversary of the first sighting of the Golden-cheeked warbler in Texas.
- Dress for the outdoors, bring water and snacks...even a picnic lunch if you like!
- Free with park entry fee.
- Stay tuned for scheduling details, coming soon.
- For more info, call (210) 688-9055.
- Rain or shine.