Bag and Possession Limits for Ducks
- SEPTEMBER TEAL-ONLY DAILY BAG LIMIT:
- 4 in the aggregate (Blue-winged, Green-winged, and Cinnamon Teal).
- DUCK DAILY BAG LIMIT:
- The daily bag limit for ducks is six, which may include no more than five mallards (only two of which may be hens); three wood ducks; two redheads; two pintail; one canvasback; and one "dusky" duck (mottled duck, Mexican like duck, black duck and their hybrids are closed the first five days of the season in each zone). For all other species not listed, the bag limit shall be six. The possession limit for all species listed in this section shall be twice the daily bag limit.
- MERGANSER DAILY BAG LIMIT:
- Five in the aggregate, to include no more than 2 hooded mergansers.
- COOT DAILY BAG LIMIT:
- 15 birds
The possession limit for early teal, ducks, coots and mergansers is twice the daily bag limit.
- Daily bag and possession limits shall not exceed 3 and 6 migratory game birds, respectively,
singly or in the aggregate.
Back to Top