2011 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Dec. 14, 2011
- Deepwater Horizon Natural Resource Trustees Call for Public Input on Early Restoration of the Gulf — Sixty-day public comment period Opens for Draft Phase I Early Restoration Plan
Plain Text –
The Deepwater Horizon Natural Resource Damage Assessment (NRDA) Trustees (Trustees) today released the Deepwater Horizon Draft Phase I Early Restoration Plan & Environmental Assessment (DERP/EA) for formal public comment. It is the first in an anticipated series of plans to begin restoration of the Gulf of Mexico to compensate for natural resource injuries, including the loss of human use of Gulf resources, from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill.
Nov. 30, 2011
- Public Input Sought on Potential Texas Wild-rice Protection — Agency Scoping Possibility of State Scientific Area
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) will hold initial scoping meetings and take public comment on the potential designation of a segment of the San Marcos River as a new State Scientific Area to protect federally endangered Texas wild-rice and its habitat.
Nov. 18, 2011
- TPWD Sets Public Meetings on Expanded Seagrass Protection and Freeze Events
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) has scheduled five scoping meetings this winter, starting Nov. 30, about two possible regulation changes for 2012. The scoping items include consideration of a new state scientific area to protect seagrass in the Laguna Madre near the John F. Kennedy Memorial Causeway in Nueces County, and a clarification of emergency rules to protect fish during coastal freezes.
Nov. 2, 2011
- TPWD Seeks Input on Expanded Seagrass Protection — Agency Scoping Possibility of State Scientific Area near JFK Causeway [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Aug. 15, 2011
July 6, 2011
July 5, 2011
- Input Sought for Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Early Restoration Projects [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 10, 2011
April 1, 2011
March 23, 2011
- Louisiana and Texas Working to Standardize Boundary Fishing Regulations [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 27, 2011 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Sets Statewide Public Hearings [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Proposing Spring Turkey Closure for 15 East Texas Counties [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.