2013 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Dec. 30, 2013
- Public Comment Sought on Use of Toxic Substances to Collect Nongame Wildlife
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is proposing an amendment to the Parks and Wildlife regulations that would make it illegal to use noxious or toxic substances to disturb or collect nongame wildlife as well as prohibiting the possession of nongame wildlife collected using these substances.
Dec. 19, 2013
- Public Comment Sought on Adding Counties to Rules Requiring Draining Water from Vessels
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – In the state’s ongoing effort to combat the spread of invasive zebra mussels, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission has approved for public comment a proposal to add 30 counties in North and Central Texas to the recently-implemented rules requiring that all boats operating on public water be drained after use.
Dec. 18, 2013
- Public Meetings Set for Fisheries Regulations
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department’s Coastal Fisheries Division will host seven public scoping meetings Jan. 7-Jan. 9 in several communities to discuss potential changes to Texas saltwater fishing regulations.
Dec. 6, 2013
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Trustees Invite Public Comment on $627 Million in Proposed Gulf Early Restoration Projects — Proposal includes Five Texas projects; Public meetings set for Jan. 21, 22, 23 in Port Arthur, Galveston, Corpus Christi [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Dec. 5, 2013
Nov. 8, 2013
- Parks and Wildlife Commission Approves Zebra Mussels Rules for North Texas [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Sept. 11, 2013
July 19, 2013
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Use of Dogs to Trail Wounded Deer — Hearings Slated for Woodville, Lufkin and Hemphill [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
June 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Proposals Aim to Streamline Hunter Education Process [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Approves Land Acquisition to Benefit Lesser Prairie Chicken — Permian Basin company makes $400,000 donation to facilitate purchase [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 23, 2013
- Texas and Louisiana Fisheries Agencies File Joint Lawsuit Challenging Red Snapper Emergency Rule — Agencies Emphasize They Will Keep All Options Open to Resolve Issue Cooperatively [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 27, 2013
- Lesser Prairie-Chicken Aerial Survey Begins 2nd Year — Oil and Gas Industry To Help Fund Multi-State Effort [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 26, 2013
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission Mulls Options on Red Snapper Issue [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 19, 2013
Feb. 4, 2013
Jan. 11, 2013
- New Devils River Access Permit Process Takes Effect Feb. 1 — Policy Applies to Paddlers Accessing River Via TPWD-Managed Lands [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 2, 2013
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.