2013 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Dec. 6, 2013
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Trustees Invite Public Comment on $627 Million in Proposed Gulf Early Restoration Projects — Proposal includes Five Texas projects; Public meetings set for Jan. 21, 22, 23 in Port Arthur, Galveston, Corpus Christi
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — The Deepwater Horizon oil spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment Trustees have released a draft plan that proposes $627 million in early restoration projects across the Gulf states. The proposal includes the first Texas early restoration projects, five projects totaling about $18.4 million. The Draft Programmatic and Phase III Early Restoration Plan and Draft Early Restoration Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement is available for public review and comment through Feb. 4.
Dec. 5, 2013
- New Rules to Fight Zebra Mussels Take Effect Dec. 10
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – In the state’s ongoing effort to combat the spread of invasive zebra mussels, new rules take effect Dec. 10 requiring that all boats operating on public water in 17 Northeast Texas counties be drained after use.
Nov. 8, 2013
- Parks and Wildlife Commission Approves Zebra Mussels Rules for North Texas
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — Using new authority granted by the last regular session of the Legislature, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission Thursday approved a rule requiring anyone leaving or approaching public waters in 17 North Texas counties to drain their boats to prevent the further spread of invasive zebra mussels.
Sept. 11, 2013
July 19, 2013
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Use of Dogs to Trail Wounded Deer — Hearings Slated for Woodville, Lufkin and Hemphill [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
June 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Proposals Aim to Streamline Hunter Education Process [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Approves Land Acquisition to Benefit Lesser Prairie Chicken — Permian Basin company makes $400,000 donation to facilitate purchase [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 23, 2013
- Texas and Louisiana Fisheries Agencies File Joint Lawsuit Challenging Red Snapper Emergency Rule — Agencies Emphasize They Will Keep All Options Open to Resolve Issue Cooperatively [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 27, 2013
- Lesser Prairie-Chicken Aerial Survey Begins 2nd Year — Oil and Gas Industry To Help Fund Multi-State Effort [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 26, 2013
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission Mulls Options on Red Snapper Issue [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 19, 2013
Feb. 4, 2013
Jan. 11, 2013
- New Devils River Access Permit Process Takes Effect Feb. 1 — Policy Applies to Paddlers Accessing River Via TPWD-Managed Lands [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 2, 2013
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.