Note: This item is more than two years old. Please take the publication date into consideration for any date references.
March 31, 2011
April 6 Live Chat Puts Fisheries Pros Online for “Ask an Expert: Spring Fishing 2011”
AUSTIN – It’s spring spawning season for Texas freshwater fish and a great time to go fishing. In the second installment of a new "Ask An Expert" live chat series, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department will host an online session noon-1 p.m., Wednesday, April 6 where freshwater fisheries experts will answer questions and talk about what’s biting, how to catch ‘em and where to go.
Join the conversation online on the TPWD Ask An Expert web page. There is no sign-in required to participate and even if you don’t have a question, anyone is welcome to “listen in” as the experts share their knowledge about Texas fishing.
The following TPWD experts will be online for the live Q&A:
- Mark Webb, Fisheries Biologist, Houston Area
- Tom Hungerford, Fisheries Biologist, Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Steve Magnelia, Fisheries Biologist, Austin Area
- Randy Myers, Fisheries Biologist, San Antonio Area
- Dave Terre, Inland Fisheries Chief of Fisheries Management and Research
- Ken Kurzawski, Inland Fisheries Fishing Regulations Coordinator
On the Net:
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.