Hall of Fame Nominations
Individuals or organizations that have made a lasting contribution to freshwater fishing in Texas may be nominated through December 31 for induction into the Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame. To submit a nomination, download one of the forms below or call (903) 670-2255 to request a form by mail.
- Anyone may nominate an individual or organization that they feel has created a lasting, beneficial impact on freshwater fishing in Texas.
- Nominee must be a Texas resident or organization based in Texas.
- Individual nominees can be living or deceased.
- Nomination packets must be postmarked on or before December 31 to be considered.
Nominations will be reviewed by an independent selection committee made up of media and industry professionals from across the state. Nominees will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Unselfish contributions to the sport
- Scope of impact on freshwater fishing
- Fishing/fisheries management expertise and impact