Hall of Fame Nominations
Individuals or organizations that have made a lasting contribution to freshwater fishing in Texas may be nominated through November 1 for induction into the Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame. To submit a nomination, download one of the forms below or call (903) 670-2255 to request a form by mail.
- Anyone may nominate an individual or organization that they feel has created a lasting, beneficial impact on freshwater fishing in Texas.
- Nominee must be a Texas resident or organization based in Texas.
- Individual nominees can be living or deceased.
- Nomination packets must be postmarked on or before November 1 to be considered.
Nominations will be reviewed by an independent selection committee made up of media and industry professionals from across the state. Nominees will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Unselfish contributions to the sport
- Scope of impact on freshwater fishing
- Fishing/fisheries management expertise and impact